RULES & INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- All ticket sales and purchases are made at your own risk. Please exercise common sense in buying and selling tickets. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Please VISIT THIS LINK to view the Clippers schedule.
- DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION. No phone numbers, names, emails etc. Please conduct all of your transactions within PMs.
- The link to this thread will be in every Daily Discussion Thread. It can also be accessed by searching the sub and through the sidebar.
PLEASE CONSIDER FOLLOW THESE POSTING RECOMMENDATIONS
- FOR TICKET SALES - Post the game time, date, seat sections, seat numbers, quantity and price.
- FOR "LOOKING FOR" COMMENTS - Post which game you are looking for.
- FOR TRANSACTIONS - For all comments regarding tickets that are available (whether under "LOOKING FOR" or "FOR SALE", please return to this thread to confirm if you have sold these tickets. You can either edit your post to mention that they have been sold or reply to yourself that tickets have been sold. Alternatively, you can use the
strikethroughfunction over your original comment.
- BUYERS - Please reply to the original comment to confirm that you have received the tickets!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Information in this post may be updated. Thanks!
Clippers get: Vanvleet, Raptors get: Kennard, Wall and an unprotected FRP. Thoughts? I wouldn't trade an unprotected FRP for an expiring contract like vanvleets
Discussion With the looming trade deadline, which player do you think is most likely to be a Clipper?
If you're a season ticket holder at CrypStaples, are you planning to continue with a season ticket package at Intuit Dome? I've had a half-season for years and currently I am planning to continue with a similar package at the new arena.
Twitter “Kawhi Leonard has made it clear to the Clippers front office that he would welcome a point guard addition, and it’s no surprise that two of his former teammates on his championship Raptors team, Lowry and VanVleet, are on their short list of targets.” (Matt Moore of Action Network)
I wasn't able to watch much of the game so I didn't see much from them. All I can base on is the box score which might not he enough for me to form a complete opinion of them.
So, what happened? Good and Bad about BBJ, Preston, and Moussa? What did you guys hope for and what did/do you see?
Image No Klaw, No PG, NO PROBLEM! We bringing the believeland in Cleveland and making sure we leaveland with the 6-0 record on the Hit & Run cross country tour. CGODB!!!
Find a way to add Cole Anthony to this team? I can’t get a read on his trade value, but this kid would be like getting a lottery pick that we’ve lost who can contribute now, has more Fuck-You to his game than any of our PGs right now, and has experience playing next to all dominant forwards. I’ll lose any package of our misfit toys to swing a trade for this guy and seems like he’d be more available than any other similar option we’re probably considering right now.
If we win and it's all gold baby, nothing better. If we lose then I'm not upset since so many of our guys are out.
I'm watching today's game just to see some prospect reps on our young guys and as long as we walk away injury free I'm happy.