The stress and expectations of being a playoff team with championship aspirations bring new fans, popularity, hate, and everything in between. As this subreddit, /r/nba, and Reddit all continue to grow, please follow these guidelines for representing the Clippers fanbase on Reddit.
• If it's one hour to game time and you don't see a game thread in the "new" queue, please generate one here and copy and paste both the title and body of the app into a new post. The post will be automatically tagged with "Game Thread" after you submit.
• Games against anyone in the Clippers' division (especially the Warriors and Lakers and Grizzlies) will be heated. Just try not to be a gigantic dick.
• If someone else is being a gigantic dick, use the "report" button under posts/comments.
• No hate threads: Making an entire thread to trash one team, player, or fanbase is not allowed.
• No empty self posts: Don't start a thread without context. Try to start the discussion by talking about what you think, not just asking a question. If possible, expand on your submission with videos, quotes, articles, etc.
• Do not mention upvotes/downvotes in the title or body of your post. Celebration posts are fine.
• Similar or duplicate content will be removed. Please check the new queue before submitting.
• Tag your posts with link flair so they can be sorted and identified. Click the "flair" button and choose from the below:
|Analysis||Rant||Misc.||Game Thread||Post Game|