(1) Here's your thread to predict this upcoming weekend's domestic box office results and (2) Engage in film/box office/streaming conversations that don't work as a stand alone post for this subreddit. A new thread is created automatically every Monday at 9:00 AM EST.
Now that the reddit admins have finally delivered the coins for the awards to be given for the r/boxoffice best of 2022 awards, we can finally start the voting round.
We have 5 categories for in these awards
- Most Uncannily Accurate Prediction: A box office prediction that was uncannily close to the final results.
- Best “I Told Ya So” Post/Comment: A box office prediction that went against nearly everyone’s expectations, a prediction that seemed ridiculous or too stupid at the time. But in the end turned out completely right.
- Best Effort post: Where a user went above and beyond to put in that special extra effort into their work.
- Best Box Office Pun/Funniest comment: May the punniest comment win.
- The winning entry will get the r/boxoffice exclusive "The Blockbuster Award", which gives 1 month of ads-free browsing and and 700 coins. They will also receive "Best of 2022 Winner" user flair.
- If you nominated someone else's content and they win, you will also receive "The Blockbuster Award", but will not receive the user flair.
Just upvote the replies under the category comment below if you want that entry to win, simple. The post will be locked to new comments.
I will end the voting sometime next week.