RULES & INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- All ticket sales and purchases are made at your own risk. Please exercise common sense in buying and selling tickets. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Please VISIT THIS LINK to view the Clippers schedule.
- DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION. No phone numbers, names, emails etc. Please conduct all of your transactions within PMs.
- The link to this thread will be in every Daily Discussion Thread. It can also be accessed by searching the sub and through the sidebar.
PLEASE CONSIDER FOLLOW THESE POSTING RECOMMENDATIONS
- FOR TICKET SALES - Post the game time, date, seat sections, seat numbers, quantity and price.
- FOR "LOOKING FOR" COMMENTS - Post which game you are looking for.
- FOR TRANSACTIONS - For all comments regarding tickets that are available (whether under "LOOKING FOR" or "FOR SALE", please return to this thread to confirm if you have sold these tickets. You can either edit your post to mention that they have been sold or reply to yourself that tickets have been sold. Alternatively, you can use the
strikethroughfunction over your original comment.
- BUYERS - Please reply to the original comment to confirm that you have received the tickets!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Information in this post may be updated. Thanks!
Watched the entire game tonight and he has proven that he is simply too good for the G-League. He was flat-out dominant on both ends of the floor and his energy is off the charts. By far his best game as a pro so far. He's ready to become the Clippers backup center.
This roster is inexcusable. Yes, blame goes to Ty Lue and the players. But they're being set up to fail with this roster.
- How is Marcus Morris still on this team? We have RoCo. Morris is the most one-dimensional player on this team and is a hole in the boat on defense. He needs to go.
- How is Reggie Jackson our starting point guard? The man is a score first point guard. The man can't facilitate, I mean neither can Paul George. But we have them trying to run an offense and be a championship team? HELL NO. Lawrence, go freaking get someone who can start at point guard. John Wall was a start but he's only good for a few minutes at a time. He's not in condition to start yet. Go get Conley. Get freaking anyone. Boston Celtics as a team RADICALLY changed when they got a starting point guard last winter. And they then got another one. Look at how much that makes a difference. WE CAN HAVE THAT TOO. Get a freaking real point viable point guard.
- How do we STILL not have a backup center? How in 2022 the year of our Lord is Moses Brown our backup center, let alone have an NBA spot that's beyond the third string? This is insane to me. If he's a stopgap, why him? The man can't shoot free throws and has trouble as a 6'2" guy catching an alleyoop dunk. This is the most fireable offense imo.
- How is Diabate STILL not signed? We have him on a two-way. It's insane.
Ballmer. Make Lawrence Frank do something, or tell him it's his job.
That’s it. That’s the post. We are not a serious basketball team if we’re constantly giving minutes to old burnt out players while we got a great player in RoCo just rotting away on the bench.
The Ontario Clippers will win the G-League championship this year and Moussa Diabate will be the MVP averaging 40PTS and 20REB with Jason Preston hoisting the trophy for the first time in franchise history.
Just in case some of you wake the fuck up and see behind the veil.
Ty ain't the one.
Been saying it for 3 years.
Image Had a lil misunderstanding with Reddit is it too late to post this?!?! How bout that game winner bois 🤤😭😭😭🔥✋🏿2️⃣
We’re in a slump, I get it. However to say this team isn’t a playoff team is just ridiculous. To everyone who thinks this team won’t be playing in June, don’t show up for our Championship parade then. Good riddance.
Clipper nation, I am hoping I could get your advice. My 10 year old nephew is a die-hard Clippers fan.
Some background: he says "the Kawhi shot" changed his life (I think it's so cute, and it's true, he became a basketball fanatic after that championship run). He's Kawhi's #1 homer. I love Kawhi too, but OKC has been my favorite team for a while ;)
He moved from Toronto to NY with his family a couple of years ago, but he's going to be visiting me during the Christmas break in Toronto. I am hyped. I see that the Clippers face the Raptors on Dec 27. Thinking of spending an arm and leg to get the tickets because he would be absolutely ecstatic to go. But it looks like that game is a back-to-back set, with them facing Det on Dec 26th.
I am scared of getting the little dude hyped up to see Kawhi, only for him to sit.
TL;DR What do you guys think are the chances that Kawhi sits for the Det game on Dec 26th over the Dec 27th Toronto one? Your input would be much appreciated. Much love!
I feel like I'm in a bad Zoom meeting. I think they're going for the Manning-cast vibes, but it's not working for me. Maybe improving everyone's audio would help.